Shahin Raki Parvini MBA
Shahin Raki Parvini obtained her master’s in business administration from National University in 1980 and immediately secured an accountant position at IFS Industries and then, in 1982, became senior accountant at Business Advisers, Inc. Her success and professional drive led her to found Icono Financial Services, Inc. in 1987 with her husband Kamran. Together, they raised a family here in San Diego and have been serving individual and business clients in the southern California area for over 3 decades.
Shahin is an accounting, bookkeeping and tax expert with experience in – and a passion for – advising small business enterprises. As President of ICONO Financial and Real Estate Services, she has been advising and assisting individual and business clients with their income tax, accounting, bookkeeping, payroll and consultant needs.
- Full service bookkeeping, including business assessment, new business start-up and corporation formation.
- Full business financial services including accounting, financial statements, reporting, auditing, reconciliation, receivables and payables, credit and collections, cost reporting, cash flow management, forecasting and QuickBooks
- Payroll management
- Tax planning and preparation for personal, non-profit, trust, estates, corporate and industrial taxes.
- Real estate services, including sales appraisals and advising
Shahin remains at the forefront of her field by attending continuing education courses from California Tax Education Council and the American School of Mortgage Banking.
Professional Designations and Memberships
- CTEC Registered Tax Preparer
- Real Estate Salesperson License ( California ID# 01252295)
- Loan Processor - Loan Originator
Kamran Parvini EA, MBA, CGREA
Kamran Parvini moved to California in 1979 with his wife Shahin Raki Parvini. They founded ICONO Financial and Real Estate Services, Inc. and raised their family right here in San Diego. Kamran is intimately familiar with the nuances of doing business in southern California as well as the intricacies and trends of its Real Estate Market. Kamran has a Bachelor of Science degree in Economics as well as a Master of Business Administration degree. He has remained diligent at maintaining his fully qualified status by taking full advantage of Continuing Education courses in Appraisal, Tax Accounting and Real Estate since 1979.
He has an impressive array of professional designations and licenses which testify to his extensive qualifications and well-rounded experience in both the accounting and real estate fields.
Current Licenses Include
- Enrolled Agent (enrolled to practice before the Internal Revenue Service) #00041662-EA
- CGREA (Certified General Real Estate Appraiser) #AG018195
- California Realtor (since 1979) Real Estate Associate License #007705016
- FHA Roster Appraiser
Current Professional Designations and Memberships
- National Association of Enrolled Agents
- California Society of Enrolled Agents
- California Society of Tax Consultants
- National Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- San Diego Association of Realtors
- The Appraisal Institute
- National Association of Appraisers and Mortgage Underwriters
- CRA Designation (Certified Review Appraiser)
Kamran remains active in both the Real Estate Sales (at CBN-Real Estate Executives) and the Accounting Services (as Vice President at ICONO Financial Services, Inc.) arenas.
Minal N Mokal MS, MBA
Minal Mokal is a staff accountant with ICONO Financial Services, Inc. who specializes in payroll and sales tax preparation. She has extensive knowledge in preparing and validating balance sheets, profit and loss statements and business sales and property tax filings. She has a Master of Business Administration and Management and is working on her Doctorate in Business Administration (Finance). She has been with ICONO Financial Services for 5 years and demonstrated that she is an accomplished accounting professional with expertise in the following areas:
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
Minal is familiar with government rules, regulations and policies for new and existing business and has extensive experience in conflict resolution and negotiations. She’s a highly motivated team player with great communication skills and excellent problem solving abilities… we think you’ll thoroughly enjoy meeting and working with her if she’s assigned to your account.
Customer Service Specialist
Edgar Mozo recently joined ICONO Accounting & Real Estate Services to bolster our commitment to addressing our customers' needs and concerns with speed, accuracy and professionalism. He focuses his high energy and exceptional work ethic on a dedication to achieve a positive customer experience. As a skilled bi-lingual communicator, Edgar is effective at building productive relationships with customers of diverse backgrounds.